CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

USMC TBS Word Book

I am trying to post my first pictures of a project. I had dreams about this word book for days. Could not wait for my Cricut to get here as well as my Design Studio software. I was hooked from the start. You will have to forgive me for the difference in the size of the pictures and for the white out on the faces (and a few spaces i cannot figure out how to remove). I am a bit worried about posting face shots.

The Basic School, United States Marine Corps.

Next we have the inside pages I will post them by letter
Here is the U
UNITED
U
S is for
STATES
S
M is for
MARINE
M
and C is for
CORPS
C
OOH RAH
next is the inside back
baackcover2


Here is the back of my USMC word book.
back
Semper Fi

2 comments:

  1. Thats really nice. I love making my own word books. Great job.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job you did on this album. Beautiful work! What a treasure!
    Hugs - Min

    ReplyDelete