CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Creations

It seems that my life (and dollars) this last month or so has revolved around things that begin with C. I purchased a Cricut Expression and 2 Cartridges. Unfortunately the cartridges seem to multiply like bunnies and subtract from my Cash. I have found that Oh My Crafts and the Cricut web sites have deals with percentages off and Michaels ~ though you cannot use coupons on the Cricut ~ puts the Cartridges on sale every now and then. I will be posting some of the projects I have done in the near future. I have also found a great way to store my new equipment.
A friend gave ~ yes I said gave ~ me a Cuttlebug. I have have not used it yet but that is planned for this evening.
I also have a Crop-a-Dial and a Bind it all. If you have not seen or used a Bind it all you need to. It is a real feeling of Completion when you pull the handle and make all those pages into a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment