CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Apron, apron, who has an apron

In case you have not noticed, I am a little ADHD. Have lots of projects going at once and love them all. I have been working a while on these darling aprons for my girls. The big girls for their birthdays. I finished Jessica's in time to get it to her on the day. Stephanie's is in the mail and .........Caitlin's birthday is not until the end of the month. I found the pattern on the web. As soon as i track it down i will post the site. They are all made out of either oilcloth or coated cotton. They are all a little different. I love them.

Mine


Jessica's Stephanie's
I know the two for the girls so far are both hounds tooth check. I could not pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment