CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

McKenzie's Birthday Book

I did it! I finished Mc's book in time for her to get it at her new home on her big second birthday. I included pictures of all of her family, mom and dad's sides. I think it turned out pretty neat - her big brother even read it to her on her birthday night. There was an extra in the box with the book. A quilt by K to match the book. It is a quickie tie the yarn quilt, not bad with a broken finger.

Here is the book with all the pages so all the aunts, uncles and cousins can see themselves.














3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job on the book and the blankie is just yummy!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie! This turned out so nice! I love how it matches with the blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all for the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete