CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HELLO 2012!!!!! So glad to see you!

My last post was over a year ago. It has been one hell of a year. I am going to be better about posting this year. I am going to start with a few pictures of some of the crochet projects i have completed. Some of them are long gone without pictures, but that is ok. With every gift goes a bit of love. Now to see if i remember how to get the pictures to show.

I did little girl things:


This one went to baby Whitney.Zoey modeled this during Andrew's winging.
My first attempt at a sweater went to Zoey for her birthday. Leilani got a pink camo sweater for those chilly California evenings.
Lauren gets this for her birthday, wish it was big enough for me. The three littlest girls got matching dresses and hairbows for Klaus and Alyssa's wedding. I did not make the dress but did make the flowers for the dresses and hair decorations.
I also had a good time making pillows and an afgan just for me.






Some were just for fun



No comments:

Post a Comment