CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Back.......................

OK, I know it has been a while but I'm back and do I ever have things to show you. I am going to start with a short diatribe and i hope y ou will all just bare with me. I have 3 kids and 6 grandbabies. In the last 3 weeks, two of those families, that include my middle child (daughter), and youngest (son), have moved out of the state. I am so thrilled I have my oldest child (daughter) an hour and 1/2 away with her husband and two beautiful, wonderful kids.

My daughter that is moving, is going to Ohio so her husband can step into a roll in his family's business. Ohio will be a much better place with my family members there. Just wish it was not so far away from Texas.

My son that has moved, is a Lieutenant in the Marine Corps and is in flight school in Pensacola, Florida. His gang is there with him and they have a great place close to the beach. May the hurricanes avoid Florida while they are there. (Both of the moving families went through Hurricane IKE last year in the Houston area and know what it is like when Mother Nature PMS'.)

My husband has been eligible to retire from his job for almost 2 years. As of today he has 36 months and 14 days before he is mandatory. We are going to look at a place in the country this weekend.

The hands of time...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment